Wednesday, November 17, 2010

cataclysm

I understand that it's all part of the lead-up to cataclysm...got it. But, it's really a pain in the ass when I log onto my level 40 druid banker at Thunder Bluff and I can't do anything because everyone is trapped in little cyclones and these damn air elementals one shot me and there's not a thing I can do about it...because I'm level 40!!!!!! I just want to sell some stuff! Where are the auctioneers?!?! SO I jump onto an 80 hoping to port over to T Bluff and put a stop to this stuff. Only problem it takes for frickin ever. I was putting up wind blocking thingies andanti-cyclone totems and fighting off an endless supply of elementals for what seemed at least 30 minutes with no appreciable effect. Guess I need to send banker to another city. Meh....zombie thing was fun....I'm finding this irritating right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment